Special System Pricing of $147.00!
- 1 box Ultimate Body Applicator™ (4 Applications)
- 1 box It Works! Cleanse™ 4 Bottles (4 fl oz)
- 1 jar Greens™ Berry (4.5 oz)
- 1 bottle Ultimate ThermoFit™ (60 tablets)
- 1 It Works! Blender Bottle (22 oz)
What’s more powerful than ONE of our amazing It Works! products? How about FOUR of our best products working together in a developed system to deliver even better results!
Get ready to experience “life-shaking” results with the It Works! System! It’s a system so simple we can explain it in three words: WRAP. REMOVE. REBOOT.
It’s a system so simple we can explain it in three words: WRAP. REMOVE. REBOOT.
1. WRAP: EVERY 3 DAYS
- Tighten, tone, and firm your body with That Crazy Wrap Thing™
2. REMOVE: 2-4 DAYS EVERY MONTH
- Reset and rebalance your system with It Works! Cleanse while you remove “bad” foods from your diet and replace with healthy foods
3. REBOOT: EVERY DAY
- Fire up your metabolism to burn more calories and boost energy with Ultimate ThermoFit and Greens Berry†
Shake it all up with the It Works! Blender Bottle—included FREE with your It Works! System! The It Works! Blender Bottle features a divided pill container for your Ultimate ThermoFit, two detachable containers for your two scoops of Greens Berry, and a Blender Ball to mix your Greens and water. Just put on That Crazy Wrap Thing and you’ll be ready to WRAP. REMOVE. REBOOT. wherever you go!
Individual results can and will vary. It Works! cosmetic products are purely cosmetic in nature and do not claim to cure/treat/prevent any skin & hair related disorders. If you are allergic to any ingredients listed, or are under treatment or on medication for your skin, please consult with your physician prior to use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results can and will vary. These descriptions are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA or any regulatory or governmental agency.