Once you have completed your 3 month commitment you must cancel your auto-ship otherwise you will continue to get an order. After the 3 month obligation is complete you will always be able to order at the wholesale price without any future monthly commitments. If a year passes and you want to order a box of applicators at $59, then you can by simply logging in to your website or calling in the order.
There are a few different options you can use to cancel your order:
- Cancel online – If you have the customer id information you received when you first enrolled, you can login to your account and cancel your auto-ship.
- Contact your enrolling distributor – If you do not have your login info, your enrolling distributor will be able to assist you with canceling your order.
- Contact Customer Service – If you do not have your login credentials, and can not locate your enrolling distributor, you can contact It Works Customer Service by phone. If you do chose to cancel by phone, it’s important to know that the Customer Service department experiences extremely high call volumes in the morning and at the end of the month so if there is a way for you to call outside of those hours that would be best.
Customer Service Hours
Monday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 9 p.m. EST (GMT-5)
Saturday & Sunday: 9:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST (GMT-5)
United States & Canada
Phone: (941) 348-6650
Loyal Customer Toll Free: 1-800-537-2395
Distributor Only Toll Free: 1-800-581-5469
Field Support / Orders: (941) 348-6650
Field Support / Orders Fax: (888) 711-3760
UK Local: 020 3004 9325 (connects to US customer service)
US Phone: 00 1 941 348 6650
Fax: 00 1 888 711 3760
Most orders will be shipped from our distribution center near London.
For package non-delivery questions please call: 01844 295155
US Phone: 0011 1 941 348 6650
Fax: 0011 1 888 711 3760
It Works! Global World Headquarters
5325 State Road 64 East, Bradenton, FL 34208 (For directions, click here)
Product Returns Information
The following procedures apply to all returns for refund, repurchase, or exchange:
- All merchandise must be returned by the Distributor or Customer who purchased it directly from It Works!.
- All products to be returned must have a Return Authorization Number which is obtained by calling the Customer Services Department. This Return Authorization Number must be written on each carton returned.
- The return is accompanied by:
- i. a completed and signed Product Return Form;
- ii. a copy of the original dated retail sales receipt; and
- iii. the unused portion of the order in its original container.
- Proper shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. All returns must be shipped to It Works!, shipping pre-paid. It Works! does not accept shipping-collect packages. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be on the Distributor or customer. If returned product is not received by the Company’s Distribution Center, it is the responsibility of the Distributor or customer to trace the shipment.
- If a Distributor is returning merchandise to It Works! that was returned to him or her by a personal retail customer, the product must be received by It Works! within ten (10) days from the date on which the retail customer returned the merchandise to the Distributor, and must be accompanied by the sales receipt the Distributor gave to the retail customer at the time of the sale.
No refund or replacement of product will be made if the conditions of these rules are not met.